If you feel you have been harassed within the University environment, please contact the Students' Union Advice Centre. We will be able to direct you to the correct UWE procedure, help you write letters and accompany you to meetings with UWE.

It is vital that you contact someone with the power to prevent it happening again, either to yourself or to another student, whether that's the police or a member of staff within the University.

If you are harassed outside the University, the Students' Union Advice Centre can offer help and information about taking action.

Further help & support:

UWE Report and Support tool

UWE's online tool has been developed for UWE Bristol students to get help if you've experienced something on campus or on university business that makes you feel upset or uncomfortable.

With Report and Support, you can choose to speak with one of UWE's trained advisers so they can discretely investigate incidents, or you can report issues anonymously.