Candidate for the position of City Campus Officer (Bower, Arnolfini, Spike & Watershed)
JOE MARSHALL EVANS
- Time for Greatness 2018 -
Hi I’m Joe, a first year drama student studying at Bower Ashton Campus and I’m running to be your City Campus Officer!
If elected I would:
- Maintain and Improve Connections Between All City Campuses (Bower, Arnolfini, Spike Island and Watershed), keeping students up to date about all events, help and opportunities The Students’ Union provides.
- Work to Improve City Campus Students’ Access to SU Events; this would include organising more joint events with University of Bristol, a policy shared with my brother and SU presidential candidate Sam Marshall Evans.
- Provide One-to-One & Group Sessions, and Use Online Platforms to allow students to contact me as soon as needed, letting them share ideas or concerns so I can work to improve their experiences while studying at UWE.
- Maintain & Adapt Current Policies to support study and student welfare on campus, such as advocating for increased course materials allowances.
I’m keen and committed to seeing these policies completed as well as tackling issues which come up during the year ahead. I also look forward to working together with my fellow Officers and VPs, including my brother and SU presidential candidate Sam Marshall Evans, to achieve these aims.
So, when you go to vote, be sure to vote Joe for City Campus Officer and Sam for SU President!