Date: 26 November 2020
Venue: Microsoft Teams
Join us to explore what the impact of the global pandemic on disability and mental health has been. We'll be joined by a panel of experts to provide a rich discussion. All are welcome.
- National Autistic Society (tbc)
- Kevin Wilson (UWE Bristol Alumni)
- Sadie Trent (The Students' Union at UWE Disabled Students Officer)
- Katie Lucking (Disabled Staff Network)
- Alice Smith (Trade Union Rep)
SHOUT is a free, confidential, 24/7 text messaging support service for anyone who is struggling to cope. You can access SHOUT text support by texting 'UWE' to 85258.
Contact: Louise Goux
More information about Invisible Disabilities and COVID-19