Time to discover Bristol - photo style!
We want you to explore Bristol and take a photo with just some of our Bristolian treasures!
How it works
- Pick at least three things from our list below.
- Find the locations, take photos
- Send them in to SUHallsLife@uwe.ac.uk or DM us @UWEHallsLife on Facebook or Instagram
- We'll randomly pick 3 winners!
Prizes include a chance for you and two mates to explore some of the best places Bristol has to offer including Chance and Counters, paddleboarding, Flight Club Darts, and Lane7!
Having to self-isolate but still want to take part? Show us photos of the most amazing parts of your hometown!
Treasure Hunt Locations
Choose at least three options from this list. Take a photo with or of
- a hot air ballon or something hot air balloon themed
- anything Wallace and Grommit themed
- your flatmates
- a proper Somerset cider (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
- the Glenside Museum
- the mill in Snuff Mills (near Glenside campus)
- Dower House (hint the yellow house in Stoke Park)
- Brunel's Suspension Bridge
- any Bristol street art
- some Ribena (invented in Bristol!)
- the Farmhouse (on Frenchay campus)
- any colourful houses (think Totterdown or Clifton Wood)
- a boat at the Harbourside
- SS Great Britain
Remember keep it clean and fun!