Why should I come?
- have fun and feel welcome
- get used to engaging online in a completely pressure-free, non-academic and relaxed way
- find out more about the support you can access at UWE Bristol if you are a Home, undergraduate student who is a care leaver, permanently estranged, a student carer or a Sanctuary Scholar
- meet other students who’ve had similar experiences to you
- catch up with or meet UWE Cares staff.
You won’t be asked to talk about your experiences before uni’ (it’s not a support group!) and you can participate as much or as little as you like!
How do I join?
- This event is only open to students who are eligible to access UWE Cares support.
- Please email UWECares@uwe.ac.uk so we know you are coming to study at UWE Bristol, and can send you a link to join our UWE Cares Online Welcome Event. If you’re known to us already as a new or returning student, we’ll send you an invite directly.
Steffie Denton and Adam Wilson – UWE Cares