World AIDS Day: Terrence Higgins Trust at Glenside
Tue 30 November 2021 11:00-14:00
The Students' Union, Glenside Campus
This World AIDS Day, we're joining forces with Terrence Higgins Trust to remember those we’ve lost, join in solidarity with people living with HIV today, and transform the future for everyone by ending HIV transmissions.
Terrence Higgins Trust are the UK's leading HIV and sexual health charity. Come and say hi to them in The Students' Union at Glenside and grab yourself a red ribbon, ready for World AIDS Day!
You'll also be able to access:
- Free condoms, lube and other sexual health resources
- Information and advice on living with HIV or supporting HIV+ patients
- Support around issues relating to student sex working
- Sexual health information leaflets
- STI/ HIV testing facilities