The exam season of the academic year is upon us, and this can be a difficult time. As well as making sure you are studying and preparing for your exams and assessments, it is also really important to look after yourself. This is why we are launching our #UWESaysRelax campaign - asking you to take time out for yourself.
Here are a few ideas of what you could do:
- Read a book
- Have a bath
- Bake a cake
- Netflix and pizza - don't forget the vouchers
- Go to a coffee shop - Boston Tea Party do really nice white hot chocolate
- Go to the cinema - some cinemas offer student dicsount with an NUS card
- Listen to music - Rumours by Fleetwood Mac (it's a cracker!)
- Play some sport - you can join our Off The Wall Programme
- Try one of our Give it a Go sessions
- Explore the city
Don't forget to share with us what you're upto using the hashtag #UWESaysRelax
If you are struggling or need help with anything, our Advice Centre are here.
You can apply for Extenuating Circumstances if you have personal difficulties which impact your ability to complete an assessment.