Sexual Health Awareness and Guidance week runs 12-16 February 2018.
Led by VP Community and Welfare - Sian and VP Sports and Health - Erin
The campaign has three main goals:
- To raise awareness of STIs and how best to prevent them
- To highlight the importance of the issues surrounding consent and sexual assault
- To promote healthy attitudes towards sexual relationships.
During SHAG week, The Students' Union will be hosting a Road Show where they will be visiting students across our campuses in City, Frenchay and Glenside to host interactive campaigns, give out free contraception and provide oppurtunities for STI testing.
- Bonus round in the quiz
- Free contraception with messages around consent
- TIGER workshops
- SHAG Roadshow
- Chlamydia test drive for sports cubs, halls life, and societies
- Sexual Health themed cocktails