The aim of the Societies Conference are:
- To ensure that there is effective communication links with the student body
- All UWE Activities is student led by representatives from all ratified societies.
- To promote and contribute towards the furtherance of communications and all societies.
- Seek to provide opportunities for students of all abilities to participate and develop new skills; specifically in the areas of student led volunteering and fundraising.
Membership of the committee
- The Vice President Societies and Communications (who shall be Chair)
- The Societies and Communications Officer (who shall be Vice Chair),
- The President,
- The President of each affiliated society (or his/her nominee),
- The members of Societies and Communications Executive.
- Meeting Dates & Documents
Committee Documents 2016/17
11/10/2016 - Room: Upper Engagement Space
Committee Documents 2015/16
27/10/2015 - Room: Upper Engagement Space
25/01/2016 - Room: Upper Engagement Space
12/04/2016 - Room: Glenside 0SC014
Committee Documents 2014/15
14/10/2014 - Room 1R026
20/01/2015 - Room 1L1
19/03/2015 - Room 4Q04
Committee Documents 2013/14
30/01/2014 - SCO14 Glenside - 17:30
04/03/2014 - 1L1 Frenchay - 17:30
Committee Documents 2012/13
Vice President Societies & Communications
Tel: 0117 32 87568
Tel: 0117 32 83291
Academic Societies Coordinator
Tel: 0117 32 83288