UWE ACCOUNTING & FINANCE SOCIETY
WHO CAN JOIN?
Anyone can join this inclusive society, you don't have to be studying an accounting, finance or business related degree, all you need is an interest in the subject.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
The society is based around employability and networking rather than teaching accounting and finance, that is what lecturers are for! You can expect:
- Networking events with potential employers
- Talks with placement students and alumni
- Guest lectures from CEO's, Finance Directors etc
- CV workshops
- Linked In workshops
- Collaborations with other societies
- Revision and Coursework help including a 'helpline' for questions that cannot wait
MEETINGS AND SOCIALS
We aim to hold meetings at least once a month with additional workshops, lecturers etc throughout the year.
One of the best parts of being in a society are the socials. We plan to hold socials every 4-6 weeks and can include anything from a movie night and pizza to pub golf and a night out.
MEET THE TEAM
President: Klaudia Wilowska
Vice-Presidents: Gareth Hale
Treasurer: Charlotte Davies
Media Officer: Beatrice Taylor
Please feel free to contact us with any queries, as we are a new society, we welcome any suggestions for events, socials etc!