This society was founded on the basis to bring Lithuanians together, whether they be native or have family history that binds them as a Lithuanian in their blood, or have just a general interest because of the interesting history, or have other halves that are Lithuanian. So if you want to join, feel free to sign up to our wonderful society!
Your new 2019/2020 Committee
- Ieva Jonaityte - President (email@example.com)
- Kornelija Gelunaite - Vice President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tadas Stulgys - Treasurer (email@example.com)
- Tom Rolt - President (firstname.lastname@example.org) Tel: 07547239624
- Rytis Mendelis - Vice President (email@example.com)
- Deimante Patackaite - Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tadas Stulgys - Social Secretary (email@example.com)
- Tom Rolt - President
- Daniele Tatoryte - Vice President
- Deimante Patackaite - Treasurer
Up coming events
Film Night - Lithuania 101 Years Old (2D07) 19:00-21:30
Come celebrate Lithuanian Independence day by watching a film called "Gražinti Nepriklausomybe". Film will be shown in 2D07 next to the Library on Frenchay Campus, and will be followed by a group photograph to remember the event. There will be some light nibbles and drinks for you to have, also bring your own food too if you want as well! Looking forward to seeing you there!
Pool social Saturday 13th October 19:30-21:30
Allstars Sports Bar, Bristol, BS8 1QE. Mix of American Pool and English Pool.
Film Night 101 years of Lithuanian Independence
To celebrate Lithuania's 101st year of Independence, we watched a film called Grazinti Nepriklausomybe! This event was filled with lots of nibbles and good laughs. At the end of the event, we did a group photograph, this goes to show, that no matter wherever you are in the world, you will always come across Lithuanians!
100 Years of Lithuanian Independence
To celebrate the centenary of Lithuania's independence from the Russian Empire (February 16th 1918), the Lithuanian Society went to Time Out Kitchen to have a traditional Lithuanian dish called Cepelinai. Everybody enjoyed the memories that this food brings back to them, the evening was finished off by playing a few crossword games about Lithuanian geography and history.