The existence of the UWE Bristol Exchange Student Society is only possible as a result of the hard work and determination of the volunteers who give up their time and experience to help others and run the society.
PRIMARY COMMITTEE (ELECTED POSITIONS) 2017-18
The Primary Committee is elected at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) which takes place every February prior to the next academic year starting in August.
President: Aine McKeever
Vice-President: Hana Nagoor Mohideen
Treasurer: Emily Soole
Participation & Equality Officer: Chiara Bontadini
Event Coordinator: Jessica Lawrence
Event Coordinator: Alex Miles
Event Coordinator: Jack Dargan
SECONDARY COMMITTEE (APPOINTED POSITIONS)
The Secondary Committee is an easy and flexible way for Exchange Students and other individuals to be a part of the running of the society; without the requirements of being elected and having the official responsibilities. It can be as flexible as you want it to be, but we would expect you to help out at a minimum of 3 events per academic year. You can join the Secondary Committee at any point during the year. If you are interested in being a part of the committee, meeting loads of amazing people and being a part of something to help others, please contact the President as listed above or email UWE.Exchange@gmail.com.
7 reasons why you should join our committee today!:
- Recorded on your HEAR statement (transcript) ready for when you leave UWE (Primary Committee only)
- Counts towards the UWE Bristol Futures Award (Primary Committee only)
- Develop team working, management and communication skills
- Looks amazing on your CV!
- Get a recommendation on your LinkedIn profile at the end of the year
- Ability to influence The Students' Union and UWE policy through 3 meetings per year
- If you have a skill you think we could benefit from, tell us and we will try to create a new role for you