Many students at UWE have an opportunity to undertake a Study Year Abroad (SYA) (aka Erasmus+ within Europe) during their time studying. Usually, the exchange takes place during Year 2 or 3 of a course, although this varies by faculty. Funding is usually available to help students cover the cost of Studying Abroad.

Options are also available to study abroad on a short term basis (e.g. during the summer).

For all the details and options available please visit the Global study options for UWE Bristol students page or contact the UWE Study Abroad Office.

With COVID-19 and Brexit, things may change. It is best to ask your study abroad coordinator about what options are still available.