Stuck for things to do with your flatmates? We've got you covered!
We've bundled up some of the best bits of The Students' Union at Glenside for you to enjoy at home with your flatmates!
What can I borrow?
The following Activity Packs are available to borrow for up to 7 days:
- Book Bundle
Contents: 3 adult activity books and 3 adult colouring books
- Board Games Bundle
Contents: What Do You Meme?, Chameleon, Search History, Obama Llama, Twister, Uno Stacko, The Logo Board Games and On a Scale of One to T-Rex
- Outdoor Games Bundle
Contents: a selection of either Swingball, Giant Darts, Velcro Ball, Quoits, and frisbees
- Nintendo Wii Bundle
Contents: Nintendo Wii console, 4 controllers, 4 nunchucks and 5 games (Mario Kart Wii, Just Dance, Wii Sports Resort, Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games and FIFA 15)
- Exercise kit
Contents: yoga mat, skipping rope, resistance bands
- Football kit
Contents: football and cones
- Croquet Kit
Contents: croquet mallets, balls and hoops
How do I book?
Booking an Activity Pack is super easy! Just follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Fill in our Booking Equiry Form
2. Wait for email confirmation to come from our team that your bundle is booked - we will aim to respond withing 72 hours.
3. Collect your Activity Pack from The Students' Union at Glenside, have fun and return when you're done!!
If you live on Frenchay campus and would like to book an activity pack please click this link.
Is it safe to book an Activity Pack?
Yes! Our building is totally Covid-secure, with additional measures in place to keep you safe when you come in to collect your Activity Pack. Contactless collections and returns are available via our Delivery Zone in The SU Office. When you bring your Activity Pack back to us, we'll thoroughly clean and disinfect all items and quarantine them for 72 hours before making them available for the next person.
Terms and Conditions
• Activity Packs may only be booked out by current UWE students living in Glenside or The Hollies UWE Accommodation.
• All items are allocated on a first come, first served basis via the booking process.
• Activity Packs must be returned to The Students’ Union Office at Glenside during office hours (09:30-14:30, Mon-Fri) by the agreed return date.
• Failure to return items may result in sanctions from UWE Accommodation.
• The condition of all items will be checked and noted by a member of staff prior to collection and inspected again on return. It is the responsibility of the student who places the booking to ensure that Activity Packs are returned on time and in a suitable condition.
• In the event of loss or damage to items, The Students’ Union at UWE reserves the right to charge a replacement fee.
• Should students in receipt of an Activity Pack need to self-isolate during the booking period, The Students’ Union at UWE will extend their booking by 14 days.
• The Students’ Union at UWE cannot guarantee delivery of Activity Packs to students who are currently self-isolating, however there is scope to offer this on a case by case basis, at the discretion of The Students’ Union at UWE and UWE Accommodation.
• Please note that all items will be thoroughly cleaned on return and quarantined for 72 hours before going back into circulation.