I am Quynh Nguyen. I graduated in UWE with BA Marketing. Currently, I am studying MSc Information Technology. I am here standing to be your POSTGRADUATE OFFICER for the coming year. I promise to apply my diligence to contribute to your academic experiences.
Similar with many other postgraduate students, I decided to do different major to build on my understanding of new applications, as well as the wider issues surrounding that use to enhance, renew focus and open up new doors in my Marketing knowledge. With this in mind, I strongly believe in different student has different issues that need to be heard. I believe in our differences are the most valuable contributions to the achievements of UWE.
What can I bring to UWE student?
Practice and research education:
Increasing the practical academic research competition with target industrial company conferences.
Feedback assessment with UWE:
1) Working closely with course representative to improve both full-time and part-time postgraduate students' needs and preferences for effective teaching approaches.
2) Running campaigns to bring the importance of the exam feedbacks over the years
3) Running campaigns for stress awareness.
1) Foster the connection of both undergraduate and postgraduate students through variety range of social activities and community events.
2) Foster the connection of different department students.
3) Enhance stronger communication among postgraduate faculties, courses, and campuses at UWE.