Thu 02 December 2021 12:00-20:00
The Plaza, Frenchay Campus
We are very excited to announce our first festive market on the Frenchay campus Plaza this November. Come find us under the stretch tent this festive season for a range of local foods, dinks and crafts.
The Plaza will host local food vendors
- UWE Hog roast
- Hot chocolate and ginger bread stall
- Thatchers cider truck
- Del Vecchio Pizza
- Daily specials from Bristol Eats, a different selection of street traders each day!
Plenty of shopping opportunities with a different selection of craft stalls each day
- Handcrafted jewellery
- Handmade soaps and cosmetics
- Plant pots and macramé
- Art and prints
- Homeware, glassware and decorations
- T-shirts, textiles and toys