The Students' Union Welfare Committee is hosting a panel discussion looking at if there is a student mental health crisis.
The findings from the Student Wellbeing Survey will be launched, and conversations about ways forward will be had.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Izzy Lenga (NUS VP Welfare)
- Ilyas Nagdee (NUS Black Student's Officer)
- Professor Steve West CBE (UWE Bristol Vice Chancellor and chair of Universities UK Mental Health Board)
- UWE Nightline
- Niklas Serning (Clinical Director of Off The Record)
- Laura Brain (Work Engagement Officer at Off The Record)
Chaired by Derya Khalilpour from UWE Debating Society
More information can be found on the Facebook event page