City Campus Officer JOE Marshall Evans
Hi! I’m Joe, and I’m your City Campus Officer
I believe I have proved myself as dependable by quickly resolving your issues throughout my year in office.
- Worked tirelessly to help City Campus students get involved in wider university events, like our bigger and better Bower Ashton Christmas Fair, and the variety of activities in Feel Good February.
- Created new events like Slam Poetry Nights, and our upcoming Student Showcases, which give you the space to present your amazing work!
- Built links between societies at UWE Bristol and UoB, which have allowed me to begin organising joint events, such as our planned Drama Society Co-Op performances.
- Been a consistent point of contact for City Campus students with my Open Access Office Hours policy, as well as regular updates on what I’m doing and what’s going on at UWE Bristol.
As your City Campus Officer, I will:
- Continue and develop my Open Access Office Hours policy and will introduce faster ways to get in contact, like City Campus Officer DM’s.
- Expand Student Showcases, giving you the opportunity to show off your work each term, and will organise more joint activities and events between UWE Bristol and UoB societies.
- Continue working to improve City Campus facilities, like our plans for a multi-faith room on Bower Ashton, with proper facilities for ablutions.
- I also want to provide better access to mental and physical health support on City Campuses.
- Redesign the Art Shop Credit scheme to allow students to use it to fund other extracurricular activities, like theatre tickets for drama students.
Click here to contact Joe.