With over 40 FREE activities each week, your MOVE membership is here to help you be active, have fun and feel good. From army bootcamp, badminton and climbing, to yoga, virtual reality sports, zorb football and everything in between, there are activities suitable for everyone.
With over 40 FREE activities each week, your MOVE membership is here to help you be active, have fun and feel good.
It really is your MOVE:
- Are you ready to try something new? Book onto the army bootcamp, try out virtual reality sports or why not give archery tag a go
- Team sports fan? Grab some friends to join the netball, futsal or touch rugby sessions
- Ready to make a racquet? Badminton and table tennis sessions are available weekly
- Looking for a little bit of me time? Join an instructor-led classes on meditation, Tai Chi and Yoga
- Prefer to MOVE to music? Pump up the jam to dance based sessions including step aerobics, Zumba and carnival fitness
- Want something high-energy and fun? Why not try hula hoop or trampoline!
- And this is just a sample of what’s on offer, explore the full timetable to find something to suit you!
Book now on the UWE Bristol Sport App
How do I know if I have a MOVE membership?
MOVE is free for all UWE Bristol students this academic year. If you are an Active Card member you can use your usual login and PIN number to book activities via the App. Otherwise you can check if your membership is activated and get your PIN by calling the reception team or emailing email@example.com
How do I book via the App?
Download the UWE Bristol Sport App, login with your username and your membership PIN. Click on the ‘Book your MOVE session’ tab and scroll to find your chosen activities, click-through to book. You can book up to seven days in advance.
I want to book a team sport session (i.e. netball or football), can my friends come too?
MOVE is free to all students so just make sure they have activated their MOVE membership and then you can all book the same session via the App.
I have forgotten my PIN, how do I find out what it is?
Call our reception team on 01173286200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and student ID number.