MOVE is about getting involved in activities to help you feel good. Brought to you by The Students’ Union at UWE and UWE Bristol Sport, it will get you moving in a way and at a time that suits you. With multiple activities to get involved in there's something for everyone – you don't need to be a student to join.
Don’t feel very sporty or fit? Don’t worry, you’ll be welcome at MOVE sessions.
"An organised programme with a variety of activities to choose from at extremely affordable prices. The classes are well taught and enjoyable for all." (Student participant)
Due to Government restrictions MOVE classes are currently online, learn more here.
For more information and to join MOVE go to www.uwe.ac.uk/move
Benefits of taking part
- Learn exciting new skills while developing your fitness.
- MOVE runs during semesters one and two.
- MOVE is affordable and sessions are flexible – options include activity sessions, leagues and six-week ‘learn to’ courses.
- There’s something for you, whether you’re a beginner trying something out for the first time, want to drop in without committing to weekly training or you want to play in a team.
- Get coached by experienced, highly-qualified instructors.
- The huge range of activities available means there’s something for all levels of fitness, from football to hula hooping.
- MOVE is included in the cost of an Active Card membership
Alternatively, it costs £40 to join for the academic year as a standalone membership. You can join online and pay in one go.
Take part as a non-member
If you aren't a MOVE member you can still take part in activities by paying a set fee per pre-booked pay-as-you-go session.
You can book sessions:
- On the UWE Bristol Sport app
- Over the phone on +44(0)117 32 86200
In the meantime, if there is something you'd like to see on the timetable for next year, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look at the timetable to see when activities are running.